Forums

TopicThe Carnivore’s Bible

• Fri 7th Dec 2018 - 6:51am

I have seen more people on social media sites share personal stuff that I just can't believe that they would want out there in public. Do you The Carnivore’s Bible Reviewreally think most people care that you were dumped? Do you think most people care that I am lonely, angry, frustrated - whatever? Yes, maybe a few close friends, relatives or maybe even co-workers or clients might care or have an interest - but the whole world?

Do you really need that much attention? Are you really that insecure? Are you really that needy? Are you really that narcissistic?

We all have life issues, challenges, problems, disappointments, failures, losses, frustrations etc. But do you really think the entire world gives a crap about all of your stuff?

Again, it's simple - if you don't like my article - stop reading. Throw it away. Delete it - whatever. If you don't like the movie - leave. If you don't like the TV show - use the remote. If you don't like the noise in the restaurant - leave. If you disagree with someone on a social media site - delete them, unfriend them, unfollow them.

It's not that complicated.

If I care, I care and if I don't I don't. If I do it's because you and I are emotionally connected in some way. If I don't that doesn't make me disrespectful, uncompassionate or any other negative emotional response.

There is an incredible amount of pain and suffering everywhere in the world today. I've seen it in every one of the 45 counties I have spoken in or visited. Hunger, death, pain, loss, suffering etc. is rampant everywhere in the world and even in our country. I can't be there for everyone, but I can be there for the people that matter in my life or I know personally. This doesn't mean I am not aware or sensitive to all of the global, national or community pain and wrongdoing but none of us have the capacity to spend our time and life just feeling for what everyone around us is feeling or experiencing while disregarding our own lives.

I don't care if it's the ASPA, St. Jude, Shriners or Savelives.com. I can't be there for everyone and everyone can't be there for me.

I don't know about you but the continuous expression on social media by people who feel they are experiencing unique life challenges that the rest of us have never had to deal with - well, trust me - I've been there and so have you.

https://salutemreviews.com/the-carnivores-bible-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies